Monday 23 July 2012

Lust-Haves: Hairy Business.

Don't let the title of this post scare you. Don't let it remind you of Austin Powers' chest, THAT scene from the 40 Year Old Virgin, or Brazilians (the wax, not the population - you can think about people from Brazil, they're unfairly attractive). I am talking about the hair that resides on the top of my head, and I have a confession to make.... 

I have not had a haircut in over a year. In hindsight I should've gotten at least a trim before I ombre dyed my hair 7 months ago, but I was impatient and didn't bother (that coupled with having an impulsive streak really doesn't help me in many areas of life). Now my hair is a mess of tangled bristly strands that I'm sure even Rapunzel would recoil at. Evidence:


Yeah, not pretty. Hair masks and smoothing sprays have helped, but it's time for the scissors to come in. Being in the round-faced crew means that only certain lengths and styles will prevent me from looking like a cherub faced prepubescent.  So I've combed through the interwebs and "trimmed" my hairspiration to a few styles:

Images sourced from Google Image

Pigs must be able to fly because I now have a picture of Selena Gomez on my blog. If you have more haircut suggestions for me, let me know in the comments!

Lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment