Monday 25 June 2012

Lust-Haves: Let Off Some Steam.

It's been a long time (a month to be exact) between drinks for these Lust-Haves posts. In all honesty though, I've been feeling so poor and low on spare time that I haven't shopped (online and physically) all that much. So I have honestly not been lusting after anything. Shock horror, I know.

But I succumbed to looking at ASOS tonight and now I want all the SteamCreams they have in stock. All. The. Steam. Creams. In case you didn't know, SteamCream is a cream (duh) comprised of natural ingredients, which are combined together via a shot of steam (double duh). Their tin packaging comes in many designs - and the way they hook you in, and keep you buying more, is by having them all sold as limited edition versions. 


Lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment