Friday 3 August 2012

Kiehl's New Chatswood Chase Digs!

For some reason, I hadn't ventured into the Kiehl's forest of skincare goodness bar the godly Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. But when a brand spanking new Kiehl's boutique opened up in Chatswood Chase, I couldn't resist at having a peek and coming out with one more product to try - the Deep Pore Daily Cleanser from their Rare Earth collection. A full review will be coming up soon!

In the meantime, I will leave you with some snippets of the new boutique. When the store had its 'opening ceremony' a few weeks ago (that was a very lame Olympics pun), my body was running to some delayed internal clock and I completely missed seeing Sarah De Bono cut the ribbon. Fail Wendy. But the store itself is gorgeous and the staff are super friendly and helpful.


Before I go, I also want give a little plug to the Kiehl's Australia website - in case you can't make it to Chatswood Chase. Not only do they offer free shipping to orders over $70 and whack in some samples with every order, but they have an ingenious idea to help you find the perfect product. Behold the "Shop By Concern" tab:


Whether you have dry skin, fine and damaged hair, or want to whiten your skin - a Kiehl's solution is just one click away. Kudos to the web design team!

No comments:

Post a Comment