Wednesday 21 September 2011

Lust-Haves: Chocolate Cure.

I have been tortured by my OCD-ness for my failure to write up this week's Lust-Haves on time. But in my defense, I have been extremely busy and exhausted with our house renovations - construction noises are a really effective, albeit ungodly early, alarm clock. Plus, I have lost count of how many times I have traipse up and down our new stairs to move the contents of my closet alone. This exhaustion, coupled with the fact that I am on a weight-loss shake program (aim: lose around 5kg - hello bikini bod!), has me hankering for a much needed sugar fix. 

So for those of you who were expecting some sartorial inspiration, I am really sorry, my friends. Here are some photos of my favourite chocolate fixes instead. 

Photos courtesy of Google Image

Lust. Nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment