Thursday 29 September 2011

Lust-Haves: Sleepyhead.

You all have permission to put your hand through your computer screens and slap me over the head because I am late in posting a Lust-Haves list, AGAIN. I miss having a working and fast and reliable internet connection. Crying myself a river right now. 

I'm constantly tired these days, so what subject matter to compile this week than sleepwear! Forget about a singlet and tracksuit pants; pyjamas deserve a bit of fashion loving too. 


Peter Alexander Floral Jumpsuit (AU$59.90)
Burberry Brit Checked Silk-Chiffon Pyjama Shorts (£129.17)

 
BDG Lounge Pant (US$29.00)
Victoria's Secret Supersoft Slipper (US$25.00)

 
Juicy Couture Draw Tie Burn Out Dot Nighty (AU$98.95)
Kiku Satin Spring Cherry Kimono (AU$115.02)

Lust. 


No comments:

Post a Comment