Monday 28 May 2012

Lust-Haves: Hey Sailor!

Oh, my kingdom for a job as MAC's brand/marketing manager. MAC will forever has a place in my heart  for their amazing collections. Their latest collection, 'Hey, Sailor!', showcases the brand's creativeness perfectly and complements my 80% blue wardrobe! This 40-piece collection appeals to my love of all things nautical (duh), with its blue and white lined packaging and preppy, summery tones. 

Here's a snippet of the collection:
Image via No Boiz Allowed


I believe this collection is available at Australian MAC counters from June 1. Free free to sling mud at correct me if I'm wrong.

Lust. 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for these to hit Australian MAC Counters! There has been so much hype about them on the net and in America. Excited!

    http://www.justplaindelirious.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too! I'll be like a kid in a candy store!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, so gorgeous! I must have it all haha, is that too much?! It just all looks so good lined up like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha not too much at all! The powder blushes and the highlighter tops my wish list :D

      Delete