Friday 3 June 2011

The Stain You Have to Have.

Besides raging at people who don't put things back where (and how) they found it, my biggest pet peeve is getting stains. When I wear white I never order anything with a sauce. If I ever get a food stain, I will dash to the bathroom and scrub til it's gone. The dry-cleaners know me on a first-name basis.

However, there is one stain that I have grown to love. Kit Cosmetics now stocks the new Smashbox Limitless Lip Stain and Colour Seal Balm and I am worshipping at their altar.

Pretty pretty pretty.
It comes in six luscious shades: Berry, Cinnamon, Guava, Nude, Petal and Sangria. If you go to the Kit Cosmetics counter (at either the City or Chatswood Myer), the lovely ladies there will colour match for you.

I never really wore lipstick until this year, but can I say, WOW! It is sooo easy to put on, it's like colouring in your lips with a marker. And with the seal balm, I can guarantee that your lip colour will stay all day long. I wore it the whole day at work, eating and drinking through 2 meals, biting my lips in frustration more than a handful of times, and I still had to use make up remover to scrub, and I mean scrub, the colour off my lips at night. And if that hasn't sold you yet, it didn't dry out my lips at all!

So do yourself a favour and get yourself one of these. It will liven up any outfit, and you'll be getting compliments left right and centre!

No comments:

Post a Comment