Monday 11 July 2011

Lust-haves: Life is a Runway.

I think I'm cheating a little, but because I am running embarrassing low on cash flow, this week I am not lusting after individual items as such. Instead, I'm making notes on what has inspired me in street style blogs. I am always amazed at how creative and risk-taking these beautiful people are in their sartorial choices, and how they make the clothes fit their personality, and not the other way round.

So without further ado, here are some of the looks I'm aspiring to. Prepare for a visual feast.

Besides having a child with my favourite band's frontman, I love Sofia Coppola for her style. She is the queen of simple, preppy chic. Photographed here at the recent Paris couture shows, her outfits are always clean and well-put together. 

Lovely colour combinations and killer accessories. I love the lady at the end, mixing a denim shirt with that bright skirt. It totally brings out her incredible skin.


  
This concept illustrator is a favourite of mine. She has great style, especially when it comes to mix and matching separates, and she does these gorgeous sketches with every look.

 
 
 
 
 
  

Lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment