Monday 18 July 2011

Lust-Haves: Moneymaker.

On Saturday, the gorgeous new Prada and Miu Miu stores opened in Westfield Sydney. Everything was beautiful, but the wallets were an especially lust-worthy sight. What do I usually look for in a wallet? Well, because I hate folding notes, I love long wallets, and I also tend to gravitate towards more neutral colours. And since I am a member of practically every brand, I need my wallets to have lots of card slots. Plus it has to be matte - I have an irrational hate towards patent wallets (except for some Miu Miu ones). Style-wise, I like my wallets to have clean lines, classically chic, and understated.

When I got home, I discovered an Internet gem called Polyvore - it's a web platform that allows users to create editorial style sets, collections or templates, based on virtually every item that is sold online from a huge range of websites and brands. And just when it couldn't get any better, you can import over any images that they don't currently have on file. Perfect for making collages!
Lust-Haves: Wallets

Lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment