Thursday 28 July 2011

Street Style Inspired #1.

As you know, I spend about 50% of my free time looking at street style blogs. I have started to use them as inspiration for creating my own outfits, often pairing previously unthought of prints or colours, and making purchase decisions that I would never have gone with by just looking at the piece of clothing on the rack.

Take the below picture for example. If I had been shown a picture of that striped sweater alone, I would have crinkled my nose in disgust. But, paired with that cute camel skirt and rocking it with attitude, the previously dowdy sweater is now a source of outfit brainstorming.

Behold my own version of this lady's rocking outfit:

Street Style Inspired #1









I'm seriously crushing on those green suede Jeffrey Campbell boots.

2 comments: