Monday 8 August 2011

Lust-Haves: Mail out.

With the advent of the Internet and with it, a dramatic lowering of our patience level, the act of sending letters have become somewhat of a lost art. However, there's been a bit of a revival in one aspect of snail mail - the envelope. Specifically, an influx of envelope and folder style clutches have been gracing editorial pages, street style blogs and online shops (because Australian fashion is 6 months behind, surprise surprise). 


I've always been a fan of the big handbag since I tend to take a lot of things out with me. And because I am a member of practically every shop, my wallet is quite thick from all the cards and coins. But I am starting to think that less is more (not to mention, I should give my poor shoulder a break). This envelope clutch trend blends very well with my style. 

So I present this week's list, enjoy. 

Lust.

ASOS Portfolio Envelope Clutch ($AUD34.25)
En Vogue Envelope Clutch from Mod Cloth ($US37.99)
Hinge Fabric Envelope Clutch from Nordstrom ($US58)
Hunting Season Patent Python Envelope Clutch from intermix ($US899)

No comments:

Post a Comment