Wednesday 17 August 2011

Street Style Inspired #2.

Hello my blogger friends. My one month shopping ban is almost half way over (although I'm substituting my clothes spending with food spending), so I have been resisting the urge to explore street style blogs and make my shopping itch even worse.

I couldn't look past this look though - this lady just carries the look so well, plus she's rocking some pretty drool worthy shoes. I don't think I suit calf length skirts (seriously, who decided to bring this look back?), but it looks good on her.

For this inspired look, I decided to replace her brown belt with something that has a little bit more pop: a purple belt! Yay, my favourite colour! And don't you just love those sunglasses?

Street Style Inspired #2









I hope the week is going swimmingly for you all! Remember, it's only two more days 'til the weekend xx.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, just stumbled upon your blog! That ring is gorgeous, seems to be inspired by the YSL Artsy ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spotted! It is the YSL ring :)

    ReplyDelete