Monday 12 December 2011

Lust-Haves: Frockaholic.

When the lovely Miss Adeline asked if I wanted to go to the Sydney Blogger's Christmas Drinks last Thursday with her, I really had no reason to say no. The chance to meet other fantastic bloggers? Tick. A too cool for school venue? Tick. Lust-worthy door prizes up for grabs? Tick tick tick. 

Some of the attendees: Kimmi, Myself, Adeline, Jaime

The food was scrumptious, the company was great, and I even won a $100 voucher from FROCAHOLICS.COM

Me with the lovely event organisers: Jamie and Steph
Images courtesy of Lipstick and Cake

So yes, dear readers, I have a legitimate reason to go online shopping. What should I pick?

L-R: Maurie and Eve Lace Mesh Elsa Maxi Dress
LIFEwithBIRD Requiem Print In-Between Dress

Dion Lee Forest Construction Dress
Willow Natural Box Layer Shirt

Sambag Stone Woven Tina Ballet Flats 
LIFEwithBIRD Raven Armadillo Heel

C & M Swim by Camilla and Marc Multi Ipenema One Piece
Lilya Petite Fleur Natalia Dress

Lust. Help! I don't know what to choose...

No comments:

Post a Comment