Monday 19 December 2011

Lust-Haves: Table Manners.

Around this time every year, I always say "This year has flown by so quickly!" and promptly stress about Christmas presents, trying (valiantly) to still achieve my "new" year's resolution by the deadline, and oh yeah, think about the copious amounts of food I will consume in the next week or two. 

This year I am hosting a little luncheon/early dinner for my closest and dearest, and the idealistic part of me is brainstorming different table setting and centrepiece options. Now I know that I don't have the time/budget to achieve anything great, but let's dream a little dream with me.


Image via Vogue Living

Image via A Chi Chi Affair

Image via the pretty blog

Image via Max Wanger

Conclusion: my life goal is now officially to become a more vintage, hipster version of Martha Stewart (without the jail part of the narrative). 

Lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment